5 Entertainment Ideas for an Irish Themed Wedding
Looking for Entertainment Ideas for an Irish Themed Wedding
Here are some great wedding ideas to add an Irish flavour to your wedding party.
Rattle and Hum – This is the only U2 cover band that Bono himself has given the green light.
- This band are known to be one of the best U2 tribute bands in the world. Not only do they sound exactly like U2 but they have an uncanny resemblence to them also.If you can’t have the real thing, Rattle and Hum come in a great second, giving you the U2 experience up close.
- Celtic Drummers – With high octane rhythms and up tempo beats these celtic drummers are sure to wow any crowd. The high impact and super animated rhythms will live up any crowd and combined with dancers you can add your very own Irish Dancers to any event!
- Irish Dancers – Irish dancing shot to fame in 1995 with the launch of the phenomenal Irish Dancers’ performance during the Eurovision Song Contest, putting Irish dancing on the worldwide map and seeing an increase in numbers registering in dance schools from Dublin to Japan! This high energy performance include any number of dancers from 4 to 24, dressed in tradition Irish dancing apparel this is sure to add an Irish flavour to any event!
- Harpists –classical and elegant, the harp is one of Ireland’s most recognisable symbols and Celtic sounds. The harp has proven time and time again to be a very popular choice of music among prospective Irish wedding couples for their church music.
- Traditional bands – An obvious choice at any Irish style event. Traditionl Irish music is recognisable the world over with its distinctive sound and use of instruments such as bodhran, accordian and tin whistle. Chose from a simple 2 or 3 piece group right up to a full live session band.