About The Funky Buskers
The Funky Buskers is a Supergroup of incredible talent, just perfect if you are looking for the ultimate wedding band to treat your honoured guests with. The band is considered as one of the Top 10 Best Live Reception and Wedding Bands in Ireland and have over the years gathered an abundance of experience, enabling the band members to read the crowd in front of them and with that tailoring their set to your night - making it a one of a kind performance. Your party guests will be on their feet, dancing the night away until the very last note played.
The Funky Buskers consists of:
- Band Size: 3-piece (up to Live 6-piece Band)
- Set: Full 2 hour to 2 1/2 hours set
- Areas Covered: Nationwide
- Music Style: Current Chart Hits and your beloved Classics with songs played from the 60s right throughout the years until the now.
Who are the guys behind the band?
- Alan Downey from Irish legendary group Aslan (Percussion and Drums)
- Pat Byrne from the Hit TV show The Voice of Ireland (Guitar & Vocals)
- Jay on Keyboard & Bass
Fleetmatics Christmas Party
Can you extend a huge THANK YOU to the Funky Buskers, they were absolutely Amazeballs!!!!!
I was so happy I trusted you on this one, everyone loved them. Thank you so much, have a brilliant Christmas and I will talk to you in the New Year.
CTO + VP of Engineering
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for helping us book The Funky Buskers for our wedding in Bellingham Castle on October 1st.
The reaction to the band has just been unreal, we had the 4 piece band at the evening reception and Pat acoustic at the drinks reception. A huge highlight of the day was Pat singing in the garden after dinner as we released balloons, it was a really special moment for us and he could not have been more accommodating. His voice is incredible.
The full band absolutely rocked the reception, the dance floor was jam packed from beginning to end - the set list was spot on and they sounded amazing. Just loved every minute of it.
Thanks so much
Laura and Dave
We just want to thank you for making our wedding nite the best nite ever. Our guests haven't stopped talking about how amazing the band was! The floor was PACKED from the 1st song until the last. You were amazing so a massive thank you!
Brendan & Ciara Gillian
Just want to say a massive thank you for organising the Funky Buskers to play at my wedding on Friday! They did a brilliant job and I had so many people comment on how good they were!
Also special thanks to them for learning our first dance song! Pat's voice is unreal and they created the perfect atmosphere!
Thanks a million,
Ciara & Brendan
The band were brilliant, everyone commented on how good they were
Had us on the dance floor all night ,Thank you faye and The Funky Buskers for making are wedding Amazing !!!!
The band were absolutely amazing! Everyone loved them! Made our day even more special and to top it off all the lads were 100%. Many thanks to them!
Just to let you know that Funky Buskers were just soooo… good at our party on Sat night. They really hit the spot, everyone enjoyed them.
Thanks so much,
- You can Call me Al – Paul Simon
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
- I got My mind Set on You – George Harrison
- Passenger – Let her Go
- Blame it on me – George Ezra
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking out Loud
- Jason Mraz – I wont give up
- I’m on Fire (Springsteen)
- The River – Bruce Springsteen
- I would walk 500 miles
- The Gambler – Kenny Rogers
- Walk of Life – Dire Straits
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- Wagon Wheel – Nathan Carter
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Walking in Memphis – Marc Cohn
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Country Roads – John Denver
- Suspicious minds – Elvis Presley
- Elvis Medley ( That’s alright Mamma / Blue suede shoes / Hound Dog / Jailhouse Rock
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Little Talks (Of Monsters and Men)
- Ho Hey (Lumineers)
- Mrs. Robinson – Simon And Garfunkel
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Angels (Robbie Williams)
- She’s the One – Robbie Williams
- Take it Easy – The Eagles
- Folsom Prison Blues
- Ring of Fire/ Walk the line
- Sweet Caroline
- What a wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Little Lion Man – Mumford and Sons
- I will wait – Mumford and Sons
- Save Tonight – Eagle eyed Cherry
- Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard – Simon and Garfunkel
- Cannonball – Damien Rice
- Twist and shout – The Beatles
- Brewing up a Storm – The Stunning
- Bad Moon Rising – Creedance Clearwater Revival
- Come up and see me – Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel
- Dancing in The Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
- American Pie – Don Maclean
- You Do Something to me – Paul Weller
- HeyDay – Mic Christopher
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Milky Chance – Stolen Dance
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- The Bucket – Kings of Leon
- Don’t look back in Anger – Oasis