About The Firm
The Ultimate Party and Wedding Band!
As seen on Ray D’arcy’s TV Show and favorites of the Irish Rugby Federation…. very simply, this is one of the best bands in Ireland. The Firm generates energy and excitement everywhere they perform and comprises of some of Dublin’s best musicians.
With female AND male vocals this unique entertainment act naturally adds zest to any wedding with the ability to read the crowd in front of them – a helpful skill the band members have mastered due to their abundance of experiences gathered over the past years, performing for many HAPPY brides and grooms.
This amazing alternative wedding band from Dublin in Ireland has a 5-piece line up that enjoys a track record of high-profile gigs including a performance at the Aviva Stadium as well as securing a finalist spot at the Event Industry Awards for Best Corporate Entertainer, ensuring you & your party guests an experienced, professional and talented wedding band.
With a quirky setlist in tow and an energized performance, your dance floor will be packed from start to finish. Prepare also for some extraordinary extra entertainment on the night by the Irish group, as vocalist Laura comes with a few surprises up her sleeves. She reads the crowd like a book, providing your wedding party with what is expected and more, but most importantly always satisfies smiling guests! Ask about a great deal on the wedding band and DJ.
Huge compliments to Audionetworks for her support and help in providing us with an amazing band “The Firm” and a super DJ for our corporate event. She provides a very professional service and The Firm is one of the best bands I’ve come across. They had the entire crowd up dancing all night.
If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!! If you are looking for entertainment for any special occasion this is the place to come. When we started looking for entertainment for our wedding day two years ago we found AMA agency, from the minute we contacted Mark he was so helpful and always at the end of the phone or email, and so fast to respond to any questions we had regarding any of their acts. AMA is like the supermarket of entertainment, such a vast array of acts.
Our church singer Laura O’Neill has such a powerful voice I would highly recommend her, she sounded beautiful in the church , her band The Firm also sang that night at our venue . The firm are very professional and have a huge selection of songs, something for everyone. I loved this band because they have a male and female vocalist. They also have wedding showcases on a regular basis so you can go listen to them play and chat to them before you decide. Myself and my partner wanted a first dance song that the band didn’t sing, however when I mentioned it to them they had no problem learning this for us. Nothing was too much and everything was about making our day special and unique to us. The dance floor was full from beginning to end, trust me you wont have that worry with The Firm.
We also had the Singing Divas! If you are looking for something different that your guests will talk about for many years to come, and something that will make your day different then these are the act you need to get. The girls blew us away, I loved sitting watching the show unfold, every guest was in awe from start to finish, every guest was standing on the chairs, singing along. Even my 85 year old grandparents were up dancing. They really are an act that everyone from the children to adults will enjoy.
To everyone in AMA Music Agency thank you so much for making our day so special for us, it was the best day of our lives from start to finish and we have you to thank for that.
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Sax – Fleur East
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- I Follow Rivers – Lykke li
- I Love it – Icana Pop
- You’ve got the Love – Florence and the Machine
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- All About the Bass – Megan Trainor
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Next to Me – Emilie Sandie
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Dance with me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Teenage Kicks – The Undertones
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- The Way you Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- I’m So Excited – The Pointer Sisters
- Blame it on the Boogie – Michael Jackson
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Young Hearts – Candi Staton
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- A Town Called Malice – The Jam
- Rhythm is a dancer – Snap
- What is Love – Haddaway
- Rhythm of the Night – Corona
- I’m a Dreamer – Living Joy
- Jump Around – House of Pain
- S.O.B – Daniel Rateliffe
- Lay Down Sally – Eric Clapton
- Folsom Prison – Johnny Cash
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Mystery Train – Elvis
- Galway Girl – Mundy
- I Used to Love Her – The Saw Doctors
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Red Rose Café
- Wild Rover
- Black Velvet Band
- Jailhouse Rock
- Twist and Shout
- Teenage Wedding
- Rock Around the Clock
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Everybody – The Blues Brothers
- Get Up – James Brown
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Pencil Full of Lead – Paolo Nutini
- King of the Swingers – Louis Prima
- Tainted Love – Imelda May
- River Deep Mountain High – Tina Turner
- Hit the Road Jack – Ray Charles
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra