About Brass Tacks
Brass Tacks are an Energetic Wedding and Party Band, as well as a Unique Corporate Entertainment Act, inhabiting the talent to entertain and add laughter and a Imaginative Music Set List enjoyed by young and also older, promising a memorable night for you and also your guests.
Their setlist is upbeat and fun from the moment they hit the stage and throughout. Playing all the classics from all genres, but mostly selected to keep people dancing on the floor all night. Even their slow set is upbeat.
Don't allow for your party crowd to bore of the "same old tunes" played at the "same old event", but instead add the WOW Factor to your Perfect Wedding Celebration and watch your guests stay until the very end and leave satisfied with a smile on each face, turning your Ideal Get-Together into a talking point for a long time to follow.
Brass Tacks are happy to cater their set list to your personal festivities and of course read the crowd in front of them on the night, feeding off their energy and creating a Tailored Play List on the spot, in order to make your Big Day or Staff Do an original occasion.
Gráinne & Frank Gallen
Without doubt, the Brass Tacks were one of the highlights of our wedding party. They had everyone up dancing to their wide variety of music, so much so people didn't want them to finish! Such a talented, sound and professional band, they even had us up singing at the end! We'd happily recommend them to anyone for their wedding or party.
Thanks for all your help in relation to the band and DJ.
Gráinne & Frank
Brass Tacks without a doubt, made our wedding party. Every single guest was on the dance floor at one point or another and everyone had such a laugh singing along to the songs.
When it comes down to ‘brass tacks’, the bands are either good or they’re not.
This band is BRILLIANT!
- “Valerie” Amy Winehouse
- “Gimme Some Lovin” Sam & Dave
- “Sir Duke” Stevie Wonder
- “Brown Sugar” The Rolling Stones
- “Need A Dollar” Aloe Black
- “The Weight” The Band
- You Really Got Me” The Kinks
- “I shot the Sheriff” Eric Clapton
- “Higher & Higher” Jackie Wilson
- “La Grange” ZZ Top
- “Folsolm Prison” Johnny Cash
- “Superstition” Stevie Wonder
- “Always On The Run” Lenny Kravitz
- “Lonely Boy” The Black Keys
- “Last Request” Paolo Nuitni
- “Purple Rain” Prince
- “I wish” Stevie Wonder
- Across 110th Street” Bobby Womack
- “Play that funky music” Wild Cherry
- “Message In A Bottle” The Police
- “Locked Outta Heaven” Bruno Mars
- “One of these nights” The Eagles
- “Long Train Running” Doobie Brothers
- “Come Together” The Beatles
- “Pump It Up” Elvis Costello
- “Blame it on the Boogie” Jackson 5
- “Life In the Fast Lane” The Eagles
- “My Sherona” The Knack
- “Are U Gonna Be My Girl” Jet
- “Runnin Down A Dream” Tom Petty
- “Money for nothing” Dire Straits
- “Billy Jean” Michael Jackson
- “Beat It” Michael Jackson
- “Alright Now” Free
- “Highway To Hell” AC/DC
- “Are you Gonna Go My Way” Lenny Kravitz
- “Hey Jude” The Beatles