About POP Gods
Pop Gods are a 5-piece band that guarantees an amazing time for all who see them play. A reputation for a wide array of music styles, first class professional musicians and a not-to-be-matched live show have made them one of the most in-demand bands on Ireland's private events scene.
Pop Gods was founded by award winning musician and event planner Damian Butler.
Imagine 5 people playing the best poptastic chart hits from the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and beyond. From Wham to Rihanna, from Whitney to Beyonce, from Rick Astley to Justin Bieber, there is something for everyone in PG’s repertoire. A list of over 150 songs and two lead vocalists ensure that all styles and tastes can be accommodated.
Also, adding to the uniqueness of your event will be the one-of-a-kind, original remixes and medleys of classic floor fillers like only Pop Gods can do.
So if you’re looking for something more than just ‘musical entertainment’…if you’re looking to throw a party your guests will remember for ever, then come over to the Pop side and let’s all have a God damn great time at your wedding!
Ciara & Mick
We just wanted to say thank you to Pop Gods who played at our wedding at the end of February!
They were absolutely fantastic and so much fun!
The dance floor was buzzing for the whole night!
We had an amazing time - everyone loved them!
Thanks for all your help with organising and booking, you made it very easy and I knew we were in good hands.Thanks again Suzy,
Ciara & Mick
Wedding - February, Royal Marine Hotel
The band were absolutely amazing , they were extremely professional , arrived on time and we couldn't have asked for more.
Our guests weeks later are still complimenting the band and commenting on how much fun they were. The band contributed massively to our wedding and we can't thank them enough for making our day so memorable.
I would recommend the band to anyone.
Please pass on our thanks to all the band members.
Kate & Brendan
Just a short email to say that Pop Gods were fantastic at our wedding. I've never seen so many guests on a dancefloor! We danced all night and all of our friends and family are still talking about them. Amazing singers, brilliant musicians and all round great craic!
They even let me pick the last song of the night, can't reccomend them enough, already trying to get friends to book them for their weddings so we can dance to them again!
Gerry and Ben
If I had another chance to organise the wedding, I would have just stuck with Pop Gods and Havana Club Trio - they were sensational.
What a brilliant find! Pop Gods and Havana String Trio made the occasion unique.
Thank you so much,
Gerry and Ben
Yes, we were very happy with all… Damien was great with the Robots, the Daft Punk Tribute DJ’s went down a treat! And finally the Pop Gods band were just super, the best I’ve in a long time... We will definitely be looking for them again!
Just wanted to say thanks for booking POP Gods. They were super professional. Landed early and sound checked. They played total crowd pleasers and absolutely rocked the crowd both young and old. Everybody was asking me who they were!
Just to say thanks! The Band were A-MAZ-ING and everyone is singing their praise. They gave it loads, the audience loved them, I never left the floor. How my make up held up is a another story! The lead singer is so talented, such a big voice!
I just want to let you know the band we hired, Now That's Live, for our wedding were absolutely amazing on the night, They absolutely rocked. I often heard a great band can make a wedding and seeing the band in action well I want to congratulate them!
Robyn @ Squarespace Ireland Ltd
Just a quick email to say that Pop Gods were AMAZING on Friday night!
Thank you so much for your help with booking them.
They were absolutely brilliant!!
Everyone commented on how great they were!
I will definitely be in touch for future events!
- Blame it on the boogie - Jackson 5
- I'm in the mood for dancing - The Nolans
- Celebrate good times - Kool and the gang
- Everybody - Blues Brothers
- Crazy little thing called love - Queen
- Walking on sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Time of my life - Dirty dancing
- All night long - Lionel Richie
- ...and more!
- Power of love - Jennifer Rush
- Careless whisper - George Michael
- I wanna know what love is - Foreigner
- Eternal flame - Bangles
- True colours - Cyndi Lauper
- Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
- Hello - Lionel Richie
- Crazy For You - Madonna
- Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
- ...and more!
- More than words - Extreme
- Living years - Mike & the mechanics
- I want it that way - Backstreet boys
- Quit playing games - Backstreet boys
- I swear - All 4 one
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Everything I do - Brian Adams
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Never Forget - Take That
- Jump Around - House of pain
- Set you free - N-trance
- It's Alright - East 17
- Freed from desire - Gala
- Show me love - Robin S
- You got the love - Candy Staton
- What is love - Haddaway
- Ride on time - Blackbox
- Rythme is a dancer - Snap
- You cant touch this - Mc Hammer
- I Like To Move it - Reel to Real
- The Macarena - Los del Rio
- Here come the Hotstepper
- All that she wants - Ace of base
- Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
- Wanna be - Spice girls
- Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
- Don't look back in anger - Oasis
- Thunderstruck - ACDC
- ...and more!
- We found love - Rihanna
- Starships - Nicki Minaj
- Moves like jagger - Maroon 5
- I gotta feeling - Black eye peas
- Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
- What makes you beautiful - 1D
- Shake it off - Taylor Swift
- Uptown funk - Bruno Mars
- Play that sax - Fleur East
- Sorry - Justin Bieber